10 Things you didn't know about
MFA Art Society Publics
1. We like to boogie, jitter bug boogie.
2. That it would hurt so much
3. At least one of us struggles with spontanteous writing
4. That public needed an “s".
5. That artists can often be confused with
6. That it absolutely must be ‘Art, Society &
publics', not ‘Art, Society and publics'.
7. It can take years to get to the end.
8. It's like flipping up an organised box
of things and slowly packit it back in
and discovering how much space there is
left to fill.
9. That individually + collectively so much
could be achieved in a year.
10 Audiences vary so much.